GoPoker.in is committed to responsible gaming and to ensuring that underage players are not allowed to play online using our software.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
GoPoker.in requires every new player to confirm that they are of legal age to play online games in their local jurisdiction, and we pursue all reasonable measures to verify this information. Furthermore, GoPoker.in does not direct any of its advertising towards underage players. We believe doing so would be bad business and bad for the games we offer.
Specifically, GoPoker.in does the following to prevent underage play on our site:
- Requires all new users to agree to our Terms and Conditions and click a separate check box confirming they are at least 18-years of age at the time of account creation
- Collects the name, address, and birth date to confirm their personal details and confirm that the player is at least 18 years old
It is our intention that our games remain available to all players who are of legal age, and we encourage our users to take reasonable precautions to ensure that minors are not able to access our games through their personal computers or accounts. Specifically, we strongly encourage all of our players who are or may be around minors in those places the user chooses to log on to our software to:
- Never leave their computers unattended while logged into our software
- If players do need to step away, remember to lock computer using a password
- Keep GoPoker.in account name and password in a secure location
- Do not leave the “Save Password” function enabled on GoPoker.in sign-in screen
- Use age protection software on players computer to limit access to specific websites and programs for underage users
- Never share playersr credit card or bank account information with minors
- When players access the software from someone else’s computer (a friend or family member’s for example), or log on from a remote location (a wireless café, airport, hotel, or other public places), please be mindful of any minors who may be near players while players play
We believe that online games should be played for fun and entertainment. However, for some people, even one session at the table can be too much, which is why we encourage players to play responsibly.
With that in mind, consider these guidelines before players sit at the table:
- Set a limit – Don’t play with money players can’t afford to lose. If players are risking their rent, car payment, or tuition money at the table, walk away.
- Don’t chase losses – Everyone has a losing session once in a while. Don’t move to a higher stakes table in hope of recouping money players lost at a lower stakes game.
- Don’t play when tired, angry, depressed, or drunk – Playing well takes focus and concentration. If head’s not in the game, players shouldn’t be at the table..
If players want even more help in controlling their online game play, players can request to be excluded from playing on our site for a defined period of time, ranging from 12 hours to 18 months. Once players ask to be excluded from playing on our site, players’ decision is irreversible.
To request exclusion, players need email support@GoPoker.in.in. Once we receive players’ request and verified it, the authorized user who has made the request, will:
- Be automatically unregistered for any tournaments that begin during players exclusion period
- Not be allowed to make deposits or send and receive player-to-player transfers
- Not be allowed to end players exclusion early